Attention Beginning Rock and Blues Guitar Players in/near Mesa…
Been Playing Less Than 6 Months and Serious About Mastering the Guitar and Playing Up-And-Down the Fretboard with Ease and Confidence…
What’s stopped you from learning guitar?
- Maybe you’ve bought into the myth that it takes too long to become good
- Maybe you think learning guitar is only for the “special” few with gobs of talent
- Maybe you wanted to learn when you were younger and life took over
We talk with students all the time who struggle with these very same situations.
Whatever the reason – isn’t it time to grab a guitar and start having fun…
I’m Ty and my journey to learning guitar wasn’t always smooth! I found myself stuck and ready to give up more times than I can count. . .
I tried everything from taking traditional guitar lessons to watching every guitar video I could find… But it just took way too long and I couldn’t play like any of my favorite players!
I knew there had to be a better, faster, more exciting way to learn guitar.
After an exhaustive search, I found a better way when I started taking lessons with an experienced teacher who understood how and when to teach concepts ensuring I made progress every time I picked up the guitar.
It’s now my mission to pass this gift on to other players so they do not have to fight through the struggles I did. East Mesa School of Guitar uses a structured and easy to follow, step-by-step plan so you learn the RIGHT THINGS in the CORRECT ORDER at the PROPER TIME, based on your personal goals and desired playing results. We use this process every day to walk with students until they can play the music they love.
Why You Can Expect Success at East Mesa School of Guitar
1. A full assessment of your strengths, weaknesses, and goals along with a plan to overcome those obstacles as you learn and progress. Most teachers NEVER even think to track the progress and the ever-evolving goals of their students this way!
2. You will learn how to practice effectively so you can gain maximum results with minimum effort!
3. You will learn the right things at the right time and in the right way. Most teachers don’t know how to do this, and will either give you items that are far too hard or too simple.
4. You will save TIME and MONEY that would be otherwise wasted on purchasing books, DVD, online courses, or taking lessons from mediocre teachers and then trying to make sense of them by yourself.
5. You will learn to play guitar up to 4 times faster than on your own. No more feeling stuck!
6. You will get instant feedback on your playing, and live demonstrations of the correct techniques. No more guessing if you are doing the right thing!
7. You will learn skills that are relevant to your musical goals, not nursery rhymes.
8. You will gain motivation and inspiration to become the guitarist you have always wanted to become.
9. You will learn how music works and so you can learn new songs or write your own music much faster.
10. You will improve your musicality and ear for music.
If you’ve always pictured yourself as a well-rounded, self-sufficient player, we can help.
We’ll walk you step-by-step through the process making it easy for you to play guitar quickly using this proven learning strategy…
1. Tell us about your guitar journey and overall playing goals using the form below. These answers enable us to understand your expectations and desired results from this training. Please be as thorough as possible so we can help you play music fast.
2. Once we review your inquiry you’ll receive more information on your complimentary consultation.
* We detest spam and never share any received information. Your privacy is very important and will be protected at all times.
We Look forward to meeting and taking this musical journey with you!
All the best,
P.S. Not sure if this program is a good fit for you? We want to make your search for beginning guitar instruction as effective as possible. That’s why we offer a no-cost consultation to all new students. Get Started Now.