Beginning Rock, Blues, and Classic Rock Guitar Lessons in Mesa…
Been Playing Guitar Less Than 6 months and Always Pictured Yourself Playing Your Favorite Songs, Ready to Start Playing and Hearing Clean Notes and Beautifully Strummed Chords, and Feel How Easy it is to Become an Accomplished Musician…
What’s stopping you from learning guitar?
- Maybe you’ve felt it takes too long to become good
- Have you tried learning and it just never sounded right to your ear
- Maybe you pictured yourself playing in a band when you were younger and life took over
We talk with students all the time who struggle with these very same situations.
Whatever the reason – it’s time to grab that guitar and start having a blast becoming the musician you’ve always wanted to be…
I’m Ty and my journey to learning guitar wasn’t always smooth! Playing guitar felt awkward when I started. Nothing ever sounded like I thought it should and I received hard to follow and read scribbled out lessons from my initial instructors…
I tried everything from taking traditional guitar lessons to watching every guitar video I could find… But it just took way too long and I couldn’t play like any of my favorite players!
I knew there had to be a better, faster, more exciting way to learn guitar.
After an exhaustive search, I found a better way when I started training with an experienced teacher who understood how and when to teach concepts ensuring I made progress every time I picked up the guitar. All of a sudden I could see how music worked, what I played sounded more like the records I enjoyed and it felt amazing to play with other musicians because I was building confidence….
It’s now my passion to pass the gift of music mastery on to other players so they do not have to fight through the struggles I did. East Mesa School of Guitar uses a structured and easy to follow, step-by-step plan so you learn the RIGHT THINGS in the CORRECT ORDER at the PROPER TIME, based on your personal goals and desired playing results. We use this process every day to walk with students until they fulfill their vision and can play the music they love.
Why You Can Expect Success at East Mesa School of Guitar
1. A full assessment of your strengths, growth edges, and goals along with a plan to overcome those growth edges as you learn and progress. Most teachers NEVER even think to track the progress and the ever-evolving goals of their students this way!
2. You will learn how to practice effectively so you see maximum results with minimum effort!
3. You will learn the right things at the right time and in the right way. Most teachers don’t know how to do this, and will either give you items that are far too hard or too simple.
4. You will save TIME and MONEY that would otherwise be wasted on purchasing books, DVD, online courses, or taking lessons from mediocre teachers and then trying to make sense of them by yourself.
5. You will learn to play great sounding guitar up to 4 times faster than on your own. No more feeling stuck!
6. You will get instant feedback on your playing, and live demonstrations of the correct techniques. No more guessing if you are doing the right thing!
7. You will learn to perform skills that are relevant to your musical goals, not nursery rhymes (unless that’s your thing:-).
8. Our community is designed to be motivating and inspiring so you become the guitarist you have always wanted to be more quickly.
9. You will be trained to understand how music works so you can hear and play new songs or write your own music much faster.
10. You will be taught to have a musical instinct and ear for music that will pay dividends when learning new songs, jamming with friends or playing for adoring fans…
If you’ve always pictured yourself as a well-rounded, self-sufficient player, we can help.
We’ll walk you step-by-step through the process making it easy for you to play guitar quickly using this proven learning strategy…
1. Tell us about your guitar journey and overall playing goals using the form below. These answers enable us to understand your expectations and desired results from this training. Please be as thorough as possible so we can help you play music fast.
2. Once we review your inquiry you’ll receive info on scheduling your complimentary consultation.
* We detest spam and never share any received information. Your privacy is very important and will be protected at all times.
We Look forward to meeting, hearing your musical aspirations and taking this musical journey with you!
All the best,
P.S. Not sure if this program is a good fit for you? We want to make your search for beginning guitar instruction as effective as possible. That’s why we offer a complimentary consultation to all new students. Get Started Now.