Intermediate Rock/Blues Guitar Lessons in Mesa…
Been Playing Rock/Blues Guitar for 6 Months – 2 Years and Still Struggling to Make Music That Sounds Good and Looks Effortless…
- Are you feeling frustrated about not knowing how or what to practice to get better
- Can you play some songs but they never sound like the original
- Tired of seeing others playing the guitar with freedom and having a blast
- Is your confidence slowly disappearing and being replaced with doubt and discouragement
ALL intermediate and advancing musicians find themselves at a CROSSROADS in their development…
This phase of playing can feel very overwhelming and actually cause most players to give up completely. It sucks to have invested who knows how many hours and probably a fair amount of money just to find yourself unable to play anything that sounds good!
If you live in or near the Mesa, AZ area and have experienced any of these struggles, we understand exactly how you feel! In fact, we see players who’ve reached very similar plateaus in their own playing all the time…
Why is this plateau so common…
There are several common reasons why every player experiences this crossroad:
- Unbalanced development in playing skills because no clear path is given based on the student’s goals
- No knowledge of how to practice for real world playing situations because most learning methods just provide the information and expect the student to figure it out on their own
- Zero mastery of essential playing elements because Youtube videos and guitar DVDs don’t provide the focus and accountability needed to really construct a solid foundation
- Buildup of bad habits creates slow or no playing progress because there is no feedback to guide developing students
We want you to succeed! We understand how to help you reach your full potential as a musician…
Most intermediate and advancing players would never have experienced the “Breakthrough” had it not been for the guidance of musicians who had already been there and overcame the very same obstacles.
Out team of highly trained instructors understand the frustration you’re feeling because they’ve already pushed through this plateau themselves. That’s why they’re able to help players achieve levels of progress and success they never dreamed possible by walking through the process step-by-step with them!
“I had always felt that I needed lessons (I am basically self-taught). But I was apprehensive. Both from the fear of the unknown, as well as not having the self-confidence to be able to learn and play better. . . Completely different now. I have gained a much better understanding of the guitar . . . Greater fretboard knowledge . . . A better understanding of notes and keys and their relationship . . . and my confidence level has improved. . .
Ty is a fantastic instructor that will get you motivated and excited to play every day. His teaching methods are easy and fun to learn.
You still have to do the exercises, but man – it’s fun!”
Fred Boye – Guitarist, Mesa, AZ
Here’s how you get started:
1. Scroll down and click the big orange button.
2. On the next page tell us about your guitar journey and overall playing goals. These answers enable us to understand your expectations and desired results from this training. Please be as thorough as possible so we can help you progress as quickly as possible. Once we review your inquiry you’ll receive info on scheduling your complimentary consultation.
We Look forward to meeting and taking this musical journey with you!
All the best,
P.S. Not sure if this program is a good fit for you? We want to make your search for guitar instruction as effective as possible. That’s why we offer a complimentary consultation to all new students. Get Started Now.