Give Your Kids the Experience of Guitar Lessons and
Discover the Impact Learning An Instrument Has On a Life!
Learning guitar is a great fit for your family if:
– You have children (ages 7 – 10) who show an interest in learning guitar
– You’ve always wanted your kids to learn but didn’t know where to start
– You want your children to excel in their academic life
– You desire fuller life skill development in key areas
This class for beginning youth guitar players is designed
to help your children have fun in a creative environment
while developing a new skill and talent!
We understand you want the best for your children. If you’ve been searching to find the right instruction for your child you undoubtedly know how hard it is to find qualified programs.
That’s exactly why we designed this program! Our goal was to build a children’s program providing high-quality instruction taught by highly-trained and caring instructors. We’ve invested a lot of time and resources to build a new generation of musicians who are continually working towards self-sufficiency in their playing. Our students work to master the skills needed to learn the music they love without needing the aid of online resources, incorrect tabs or unqualified instructors.
Our instructors are not only skilled and highly trained at what they do, they understand how to motivate and mentor players to reach new heights of skill and creativity. They also strive to customize each student’s learning path providing an excellent experience and results.
Not Only Will Your Child Learn Music,
Here’s an Abbreviated List of Life Skills They’ll Develop…
- Leadership abilities
- Increased social interaction and awareness skills
- Being a team player
- Ability to perform confidently in front of others
- Enhanced academic performance
- Spacial-Temporal skills (recognizing and connecting info when problem solving)
With East Mesa School of Guitar your child will receive a proven, quality program because we’ve helped hundreds of players learn guitar and reach their goals.
Not only do we want to get to know you and your family better, we also want to pass on some great playing tips that will set your young player up for success on their musical adventure.
Here’s how to get started:
- Scroll down and click the orange button below
- On the next page you’ll answer a few simple questions so we better understand what expectations you have and what your child wants to learn on guitar.
We Look forward to meeting and taking this musical journey with your family!
All the best,